Anyways, I think New Years resolutions are fine, but I failed to make any, and there is something about adding another year to your talley, one that started with 0 instead of 1982, is a little more meaningful, and personal. So here it is, the list of things I want to do before I turn 29.
1) Sing Kereoke. I have never done it, and it is about time I get over being nervous stuff.
2) Never buy bread from the supermarket. I almost said never buy bread at all, but I think that would force me to ignore great bakeries, and I would miss out on great things. What I mean by this is that if I want bread, I have to make it. I am good at making bread, it isnt difficult, it tastes a million times better, and it is better for me. Also, it is relaxing and comforting.
3) Read 12 books. This shouldn't be difficult, but I thought I would add this as a goal.
4) knit 12 projects. Also not a difficult goal, but something I want to achieve.
5) Paint 12 pictures. While I am on the 12's I think I should start painting again. I have not done any in about a year and a half, and that is just pitiful, damnit!
6) Save $1000. I am bad about saving, and every time I start to save, some emergency comes up where I have to spend it. I guess it is good that I have that money in store for those times, but I want to save enough to cover those and have $1000 on my next birthday!
7) Make a good vegetable garden. I have one now, but the soil is poor. So, I want to make it thrive!
8) Make a compost pile or bin! this is a little more difficult, because I rent, but I think it is possible to make some way of storing compost!
9) Write a letter every week. This is something I used to be much better at.
10) Design a new Tshirt!
11) redesign my website. zenorschnitzel.com
12) visit the beach every week. i cannot take my beautiful surroundings for granted.
13) keep my car clean. I have gotten so much better about this than I used to. But I want to do better.
14) learn a new skill. anything. just i need to learn something new.
15) Complete 4 of the 7 Arch Exams!
Alright, that is all. ;)