Thursday, November 16, 2006

Waiting on Arc GIS

well, i have had a busy week. I got a dog,deloris, as you can see in the post below, she is amazing. She is so good, she can sit well, and walks on a leash pretty well (i know there are a lot of things to smell)
I had to take her to the vet yesterday. She has kennell cough. I think she gave it to me. Ha ha
I plan on taking her to the beach and then going home and painting my house. Ehhh... it needs to be finished this week. I am tired of having a house like this.
then i can get a bed, and yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 i will have a place to live. Well, i am living there now, but it is pretty dirty, and i have been working on it, but you know, it just takes a while.
Alright, thats about it, i am waiting on ARC GIS to think. It is so slow. ehhh.
alright, well have a good day
j

No comments: