Thursday, September 12, 2013

Peters Land Services' Temporary Website!

Oh! I have been so busy here at the Department of Design!  I have so many projects wrapping up that I will be sharing soon!  I almost cannot wait, but I must.  There is one project, it is just a quick temporary website for a client.  But it is live!  

I should say this about PLS, they do good work!  Today he will be celebrating the opening of the heritage rose garden at Beauvoir.  He researched the roses that Jefferson Davis's wife Varina would have used reconstructed the landscape using the same types of roses she used. 

I can't wait to see the gardens my self. 

A screen shot of peterslandservices.com
In addition to landscape restoration, PLS also provides Planning and Landscape design services as well as building and maintenance.  He specializes in sustainable gardens too! 

I will be posting more of the work for PLS soon, as well as work for his bike shop ecoGeno! 

No comments: