Monday, February 08, 2010

WHO DAT!!!

Ok, so all I have to say is WHO DAT!!!!!

The Saints won last night. It was such a good year for them (captain obvious no?) and I am thankful to be in the Saints Nation. I have never been attached to a pro team, in any sport. The Saints is my first, which I inherited when I moved to the coast.

Before any watching of the Super Bowl, I think it is mandatory that you eat and drink well. My friends Heather and Kevin invited us to there house to cheer on our team and, of course eat a lot. They dont mess around either. They cooked a whole pig, and boiled crawfish, and although i didnt take picture of it, they had a huge spread inside as well. To help keep our nerves in check, they had a game of horse shoes to occupy our time before the kickoff!

Here are some pictures from the evening.






No comments: