Sunday, September 30, 2007

Whaoo... new sneakers!

Once again... WAR EAGLE!!! Ok I got this out of the way

Well... i am pretty excited. I just got a new pair of running shoes. In my new running world, i have worn out a pair of running kicks just from running. I think i have worn them 3 or 4 times other than running, and they are officially worn out!!!!! This might not seem like a big deal, but i am pretty excited to have a second pair.

I went on my first run in my new shoes this afternoon, about 3 miles, and it was alright! I am going swimming tomorrow morning, so i will have to wait until Tuesday morning to try them out again.
Kind of excited!

So here is my play time schedule for the next week:
Monday: swim am
Tuesday : 3 mile run am, Ultimate Frizbee pm
Wednesday: Swim am
Thursday: 3 Mile Run am
Friday: swim am, 1.5 mile run pm
Saturday: 5 mile Run am
Sunday: off!

No comments: