Friday, May 30, 2008

One Day!

I would like to say that I am super lucky, because I know a lot of amazing, creative, kind and fun people. They definitely make my life richer for sure. Some times when I see one thing that one of these creative people do, I think to my self.... Man... I wish that so and so could meet this person... they would get into so much trouble, it would be awesome.

In fact I just had this thought. and honestly... it was about someone I only know about online, marc , but that I was thinking, it would be great if he and my friend great friend Dan could meet. Oh the trouble these two would get into I think. The result, I am sure would be something that would blow every one's minds.

So... I was thinking about it a little more, and came up with the idea of inviting all of these folks to a specific location, at a certain time, and having a big party and supply tools, and raw materials, and music, and food, and see what happens. Hmmm..... what a party it would be to get all of these folks together. I will think about this a little more. If you have any ideas, please let me know.

How does Labor Day Weekend Sound?

No comments: