Friday, January 16, 2009

Ginger Cookies and time with Friends

I have had a series of very productive days at work recently, which always makes me feel really good. Yesterday, I finished a review of a project in the area, and had a super wonderful meeting about our work in Moss Point in the near future. That meeting ran a little late, and I was looking forward to being a home body, but Nadene stopped me, and reminded me that earlier in the day, I had wanted to go over to her house and make these beautiful ginger cookies i had seen on one of my new favorite recipe sites.

So, I sucked it up (i love to bake so it wasnt that difficult)

I gathered all of the ingredients and headed over to her house.
We had a night of fun, i was cooking, and everyone was around talking. What a pleasant scene.
And we ate most of the cookies as they were coming out of the oven.

anyways that was last night.

No comments: