Tuesday, June 09, 2009

A quiet evening at home, and a glorious ride to work.

Last night, I finished cleaning up my camper and said my good-byes to the guards at Salvo. I headed for the house, unloaded my frozen foods, and ran to Rouses to get some chicken and beer.

When I got home, Jeff had the grill hot and ready, and I seasoned the chicken, and passed them off to the Griller! Then I cut up the asparagus i had in my fridge and the zucchini, peas and peppers from my garden, put a little olive oil, salt, and pepper on it, wrapped that up and passed that off as well.

We sat on our couch, with hot, hommade meals and cold beers and enjoyed our first real hommade meal. I put a few things away, took a shower, shared a nice little down time with the dogs and jeff on the screened porch and headed to my bed. (MY BED!!!!!) Oh it is so nice to have my bed back!

This morning, I drank my coffee, read two Odes in the latest Oxford American, and took off west on my bike to my office. The ride is just about 7 miles, and so pleasent.

Now I must get to work.

No comments: