Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Shrimp and wine!

Oh, I have just cooked the most amazing meal.

One of my clients gave me a cooler of shrimp, and i am talking big shrimp. I immediately froze all of it, and started searching for ways to cook it.

Tonight, I cooked shrimp in a ginger butter sauce, green beans, and basmatti rice, and paired with a nice white wine that was recommended by the guy at the wine store.

I cooked the green beans with just a little olive oil, garlic, and almonds. The rice was white. THe shrimp was yummy!!!! Please cook it!!!! and serve it with this beautiful Argentinian wine called Crios' Torrontes. It is sweet to the nose with a very fruity bouquet and a dry taste. It was perfect for this summer meal!

I stole this picture from the Gourmet website where i got this recipe. it is a better picture than i could have taken.

No comments: