Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Auburn Party in Sarkville and more GIS

This weekend, the band "The Creatines" will be here playing. They are playing at Up Your Alley in the Cotton District at 4 pm. Then they will either be playing between sets of the bands for the Bull Dog Bash, or they will be playing on my front porch. Either way, it will be the Auburn Tailgating spot in Starkville on the eve of the MS State and Auburn Game.

The Creatines have made letter press posters at Kennedy Print Shop in Eutaw Alabama, and those will be for sale at the shows.

Also, I will be selling my shirts there. So come on.

Alright, enough pluggin of that party.
I am doing more GIS stuff today. That stuff really cloggs up a computer. Man. It takes patience.

Yesterday, David Perkes, of the Gulf Coast Design Studio, my future boss, and the Workshop Coordinator of the Gulf Coast Your Town Workshop, and Kimberly Brown, the Director of the Small Town Center, and I hashed out the schedule for the workshop. That schedule has undergone many changes through out the past few months. We started with the standard Your Town Schedule, and have modified it to make it more exciting, and what we think will make it more successful. I am really excited because, we are having many really smart people speaking at the workshop, and I cant wait to hear them. And meet them.

Well, off to the GIS machine.

No comments: