Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Hair Styles i like

I have been working really hard to grow my hair out for about a year. I have resisted all of the urges to take my pocket knife and cut it all off in some messy mop. I love short hair because it is super easy, and it looks so good with very little work.

At the same time...I love being able to pull my hair up into a pony tail, I love that I can finally put it into a bun, and wear braids if I want. I love that my hair falls under my scarf when i wrap it around my neck.

So my hair, just below my shoulders is healthy and even looking and it is time to start having fun with it. I originally created this post to show my friend who cuts my hair what I am thinking about. I figured I would go ahead and share this with everyone!








2 comments:

Jill Sutton said...

Great styles. I've been desperately trying to grow mine out. I've only got about three inches of length right now. Good luck growing it out.

-Jill

Casie said...

I like the top three the best. You could definitely pull those off.