Monday, July 12, 2010

Happy Monday

Happy Monday Everyone.  I know it is late in the day to be wishing this, but there are still several hours left in the day.  I have been pretty thoughtful lately, and things in my life seem to be progressing pretty well.  I am figuring things out that I have been questioning, mostly professional things.  I don't  mean to sound vague, but, all will be revealed soon. 

I am finishing up a house, one that has been a challenging one, one that maybe shouldn't have been as challenging, and I am happy to be getting to the end. It is nice to finish things.  

On my way back to work from lunch, I stopped and got some dark chocolate gelato from the corner bakery in down town Ocean Springs.  When I ordered the woman behind the counter asked if I wanted to sample, and I said no.  She warned me that it was really rich.  I resisted her requests, knowing that I knew what I wanted, a small cup of her dark chocolate gelato.  Oh, I was so right.  It is a reminder to me to stick to my guns.  I know what I want! 

So I leave you with this happy song that kind of sums up my feeling today!
Taken By Trees - "My Boys" 



P. S. I am really loving Swedish music these days!

AND!!!! LOOK FOR THE BRAND NEW ZENORSCHNITZEL SHIRTS TOMORROW (or maybe wednesday, after I have a chance to take photos)

No comments: