Thursday, July 22, 2010

Oh! I seem to have gotten a case of the Busies!

Which is totally a good thing! I would so rather be busy than bored.But it sometimes mean that i dont get time to do everything.     Here are some things that have been going on:
I got my  first new tshirts in and posted onto Etsy! Wahoo!  You can buy them here!

I spent most of the weekend working around the house, catching up on some work work, riding my scooter, and making even more jam.  This weekend it was bourbon ginger peach and blueberry lemon.  I also made some more bread and butter pickles which James seems to be eating faster than  I can make them, which is only the most awesome complement!

I have also been working on a few new projects, which I hope to get out soon. I am excited for them. 
Oh, so much to do, so little time.  Its a wonderful life, no?

No comments: