Thursday, January 06, 2011

Captain's Log Calendar


The first official Department of Design Product:  A captain's Log Calendar!  A 24"x30" Calendar Grid Poster that helps you chart many different goals and activities for an entire year and see your progress all at one time.
I came up with this idea as I was running on January 2nd! I was thinking that I wish I had a way to track what I do, without using a bunch of different programs. I wanted to track how many miles I run, and what books I read, and who I sent letters to, and the highlights of the day. I wanted a Captains Log!



The 14 small columns will let you track goals with small entries, like mileages, times, child's height, or a simple yes or no. The 8 medium columns will allow for tracking of larger goals, like books where you will be able to write in the titles, or letters to write, where you fill in the recipient. There is one large column, where you could write a longer entry, like a highlight of the day, or the funniest thing you heard your kid say.

It is all up to you!!!!!  It is available here at my etsy store.

NOTE: THIS IS NOT A SCREEN PRINTED POSTER, IT IS PRINTED ON A LARGE FORMAT PRINTER ON HEAVY PAPER. 

It is also available as a PDF down load and you can print it your self.  Available here at my etsy store

No comments: