Friday, January 28, 2011

A Quick Painting.

Thursday night, I was loosing energy, and so I decided to paint a quick painting.
I painted my default for drawing: a house tall, on stilts.



I was going to classify this as a fail, but this was a fun painting to do.  I was just playing and I was not treating it as a precious object as I have been the other paintings.  There was very little care, or precision, or craft.  It was all just fast and messy. I like things like that some times.  I will do more of these for sure.  Why? Why do them when they are not as good and careful as my still life paintings?  Well, I think that is the point. It is nice to have that contrasting the slow calculating paintings of the other nights, even if it doesn't come out as clean.



Available in my  Etsy store!

No comments: