Friday, December 01, 2006

It got cold

Last night i went to bed with a fan on and the screen door open, and it was warm. I woke up this morning to a freezing cold house, i mean cold, it was 30degrees this morning. it was difficult to get out of my sleeping bag.
So, i am getting my bed today hopefully. That is pretty exciting. No more sleeping on the floor. No more deloris eating my hair in the middle of the night!!!!!!

So as far as work is going, the website is coming along well. I am hoping to send it to the university review board this week and have it up and running by the first of the year.

Students from SCAD are here helping the Gulf Coast Community Design Center get some things done. THey have 14 students and 4 faculty and they have been wonderful. THey have completed resurveying all of the houses in east biloxi, so i can update the map with all of that info. They have measured four houses that we will be working on, they are mold treating the rectory (the future home of some of the East Biloxi Coordination Center's offices) , surveying all of the historic properties in east biloxi, and analyizing this area on division that we are going to be working on.

I am currently working on this demonstration housing project, which will be a small group of structures that show different types of building styles. I am also working on the website, and getting the maps updated. Once the students from SCAD get the measuring done on the houses i will probably take one or two of those.

Well, That is about it for today. I am glad that tomorrow is saturday, i will have a chance to really get some more work done on the house. I am going to tackle the bathroom, and paint all of the trim in the house, and patch the walls in my kitchen. I am also going to get a chest of drawers, and maybe a small fridge. i dunno, but this weekend will be productive aslong as i can keep deloris from eating all of the paint.
have a good day.

No comments: