Wednesday, December 27, 2006

this has been a week.

i have been working at the print shop during the break to help with the added costs of moving to a new place. It has been pretty fun and is nice to get back to that place. i miss everyone.
I went to Lineville, to visit my aunt and uncle and cousins there. Both of my cousins have new babies. It was fun to play with babies, but i can tell you that it will be a while until i have any!!!!

My brother got maried last thursday. That was pretty awesome. It was nice to see all of the family and friends again. Saturday night, i went to a christmas party that i have been going to for as long as i can remember. I saw a lot of the Math Department there and ate a lot of food.

Man i have eaten a lot, and i am looking forward to going back home and going back to my gym. I miss that place. So does my belly

Well. that is pretty much all for right now.
roar!

No comments: