Tuesday, January 02, 2007

First day back to work

Today is my first day back to work after the break. It is nice to be back. I am working on a new house, and i will finish that tomorrow. I went to go meet the owner, and he was the smilingest man in the world. his name is arnel. He lives in the house with his daughter and her 5 kids. It is not a very large house, but he seems to make do just fine.
When we were leaving the house, a man out side, leaning on his black truck(i guess it was his) drinking a beer, started sayin "eh... eye...ayyy...ayyy denn doit. ayy denn doit." We just kept walking, then he said "happy new years" then he said "ayy denn doit, i nee a jobh" i dont know what he didnt do,b but i dont want to find out.
Oh yeah, so, myplumbing is getting fixed today!!!!! WEEEEEE. i get to go take a shower at my own house.

My newyears resolution is to be more productive(what ever that means) but no, i mean, schedule my day, so that i get more done in my life, in my work, in my own body of work. making time to learn things, and to make things, and design stuff, and clean my house. I dont want to waste any more time. I want to be productive!



tonights schedule:
6:00 - get home, walk deloris
7:00 - eat dinner(left over collards and peas)
7:15 - Clean Kitchen, living room, bedroom, move tv, and table to living room and out of my bedroom. take trash out, put up collection
8:00 - continue working on Jays website
11:00 - make to do list for tomorrow, go to bed

any extra time tonight, (like if i get home early) will be for cleaning

No comments: