Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Several Good Breakfasts, and a sunday of benefits

So.... unfortunately, I have not taken too many pictures of food the past few days, or pictures of anything for that matter. I guess it means that I have just been having that much fun! and I have.

Sunday morning, I woke up early, and with the craving of pancakes. I ran to the store, got some bacon, orange juice and blackberries, and whipped up a batch of my Dad's famous whole wheat pancakes, and fried up some bacon. I was lucky enough to have a friend join me for all of this delicious food.

Moving slowly after the pancake breakfast, I finally got moving and did some house work. I finished all of my laundry, and vacuumed the house.

A friend and I headed to the Chuck Gibson benefit at the grocery, where I ate 2 baskets of shrimp, and hung out with friends.

It was such a fun evening, and I won a months worth of drum lessons from the grocery!

Tuesday morning, I was feeling extra ambitious, so when I woke up I made biscuits and eggs and bacon. I know I shouldnt be eating like this so often, but I love breakfast!

No comments: